Saturday, July 2, 2016



Last September I believe I started taking the Skin and Hair Class at Kit and Clowder. I loved the videos and PDFs that require hours and hours of Alyce Keegan's time to do for the members. I feel that I have grown as a colorist in the last 9 months of coloring almost everyday. I also signed up for her Create and Learn monthly classes. One in colored pencils, and one in markers. I for the most part do one thing in Copics and other alcohol markers and the next thing I do in Prismacolor pencils to try to advance in both at the same time. If you haven't heard of Alyce's classes, you should go to www.kitandclowder.com and check out what is offered. They are fun! The members are nice, encouraging, and always post nice comments for your projects.  I am going to post a lot of my stuff but probably won't be saying a lot after this post lol until I get caught up on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment